G-10, G-11 og FR-4
GPO-3 is a very versatile material with good insulation properties. The material consists of woven fiberglass impregnated with polyester, which makes GPO-3 strong, impact-resistant and dimensionally stable. In addition, the material is flame resistant and has a low smoke production. GPO-3 has become the standard choice for flame and arc resistant electrical insulation.
The material can be easily processed and adapted as needed. It can be punched, drilled, machined, cut and grinded.
For applications where particularly high demands are placed on strength and insulation, the choice should fall on G-10 and G-11. The epoxy ensures low water absorption and performs excellently in humid environments. The materials also have a high degree of chemical resistance.
G-10 is not flame resistant, and in several cases FR-4 is used as an alternative. FR-4 has all the same properties as G-10 as well as being flame resistant.
High mechanical strength
Minimal smoke formation
High moisture resistance
A number of products can be made with fiberglass electrical insulation material. The list below displays what we offer:
- Epoxy glass cloth G10, G11, FR4, FR5, HGW 2372, Vetronite
- Silicone glass cloth G7, HGW 2572
- Polyester glass mat GPO-3, HM 2471, UP GM203, DielettrikGlass
- Phenolic cotton cloth HGW 2082, HGW 2083, Fibroido, Celeron, Tela Bakelite
- Phenolic paper HP2065, Carta bachelite
- Epoxy Glass sizes 4200 x 1570 mm, 3200 x 1570 mm, 1300 x 2300 mm
“We have been supplying non-metallic and non-conductive materials for many years. We help you find the optimal solution”
– Elling Stangeland, Managing director